We want to confirm that our firm is open for business! Following the Executive Orders, we will continue to work remotely as much as possible during the public re-opening phases. Thank you for being so patient while we prioritized the health and safety of our team members and clients through social distancing.
During this pandemic our office will be available for document drop-off, notary services, and payment in person for bills every Tuesday from 9:00am -12:00pm. All other in person appointments will need to be scheduled ahead of time.
During other business hours, we will be offering telephone and video meetings as we have been doing through March, April, May and June. We have found that the new technologies allow us to offer both convenience and full service to clients right from their home or business.
All deliveries must go to 92 Parkway, North Chili, NY 14514. A contact free drop box is at the door.
Our office is also complying with the other mandates for re-opening during these limited in-office hours:
- All employees and clients must pass a wellness screening before entering the building. This includes a touch-free infrared temperature check and answering a few questions.
- All people must wear a mask to enter the office.
- Only the essential people necessary for the meeting or signing of documents may attend. Unfortunately, we have to prohibit extra guests attending meetings at this time. If you need someone else to attend the meeting, we can schedule a video meeting rather than an in-office meeting.
- We have implemented a contact-free drop off box for documents and payments in the office vestibule during our open office hours.
- We are staggering client appointments to routinely clean, sanitize and disinfect in between each appointment. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment as we need to minimize people in the waiting area.
- We sanitize surfaces after each client, including door handles, tables, countertops, sink handles and chairs.
- We have hand sanitizer available for all clients and employees.
- We have discontinued “communal” food and beverage services (coffee, tea and water)
- We are offering video notary services.
- We are offering zoom video meetings and teleconferences.